Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lake Pyramid Fishing Trip 12/6/11

Yesterday I took the nephews on a trip to the lake on a fishing trip. Not sure what to expect, I would have been happy if one of us just caught one fish, but the outcome was much more. It was a total of ten fish and that doesn't mark the several fish that got away!

Uncle Steve: 18"
Harrison: 21.5"
James: 21.5" 19.5"
Me: 16" 20" 21" 22.5" 23.5" and a tui chub!

Now, I'm not keeping score or anything...

wait, YES I AM!!










 










2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a blast!
    I would love to see some vids on youtube of these hobbies of yours.
    I've always wanted to try bow hunting...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed you fishing pics you look just like my friend scotty ! You are so alike we want to get you here to London so you can double as twins ha ha infact your the same age and everything ! Missing your videos xxx

    ReplyDelete